tablespoons crumbled queso fresco Mexican cheese or feta cheese
Additional warm tortillas
Prep and Cook
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Cut 2 tortillas into very thin strips. Scatter strips on baking sheet; bake 15 minutes or until crisp. Remove from oven; cool.
3. Place refried beans in 1-quart saucepan over low heat and cook, 8 minutes, stirring frequently or until beans are smooth and hot.
4. Meanwhile, in large nonstick skillet over medium heat, heat tortillas, one at a time, 1 minute on each side, turning once. To keep tortillas warm, wrap in clean kitchen towel.
5. In same skillet heat olive oil over medium heat. Fry 4 eggs until egg whites are firm and opaque and yolks are partially set.
6. Place 4 warm tortillas on separate plates. Spread each tortilla to edge with 1/4 cup beans. Top with fried egg. Spoon 1/4 cup warm taco sauce around each tortilla, and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon crumbled cheese and tortilla strips. Serve with additional warm tortillas, if desired.